Care 2 Communities saves lives
We bring affordable, sustainable primary health care to communities in the developing world
Aid isn’t working. Many health care systems in the developing world are broken. Millions of people die each year from preventable and treatable illnesses. All families deserve quality, reliable care that helps keep them well.
C2C is different. Our model of care delivers results and promises high-quality, affordable health care through clinics that begin to sustain themselves in just a few years.
In the past five years, we have cared for more than 15,000 patients, and you can join us as we grow to serve thousands more.
Latest from our Blog
- Expanded Services Brings Jump in Patient Volume
- New OB/GYN Joins the Team as Participation in Maternal Health Program Grows
- International Women’s Day Event Provides Free Health Screenings for 100 Women in Northern Haiti
- Care 2 Communities Responds to Zika Virus Concern in Haiti
- C2C founder, Elizabeth Sheehan, and C2C supporters featured in Holy Cross Magazine